Saturday, January 17, 2009

Creativity



I am finding it difficult to "be creative" everyday. Or at least I am having difficulty labeling the things I do that may be and I don't notice. At the least I have created some grand dinner salads recently. In an attempt to continue work on a lap throw I am making out of scraps of yarn, I have bought three new crochet hooks this week. Three not because I needed three but because, first I could not find the stash I have somewhere in the house, and second because I lost the first one I bought in two days. So with the replacement I bought a second for insurance.

Then this evening in ANOTHER snow storm I found God's creative hand had etched mountain scapes of snow on the windows of out poor cold Silver Dog House who is just itching to be in a warmer climate, just like we are.

2 comments:

christyzee said...

just stopping by, I enjoyed your creative thoughts and photos.
Blessings....

anita said...

I'm a friend of Nancy Robertson. Love your snow pictures of Airstream. We also have an Airstream that is snug in the barn and waiting for spring. It has gone south the last 2 winters and probably hates the cold weather too.
Thanks for sharing.
Anita