Monday, September 24, 2007

How time flies and how they grow!



Wow life is crazy! Or does it just seem that way? I never think I have a long enough piece of time to continue my story of our trip west this summer. That will occur, when the weather gets worse. I guess I need to learn to use the small moments and write bits and pieces if I am going to become a "proper blogger".

So I will post a pair of pictures of that little pup Duncan who is no longer a little pup. At 4 1/2 months and 31 pounds, he seems more a dog than a pup. We have to keep reminding ourselves he is still a baby when he has an accident or gets that stubborn, "make me" look on his too cute face.

So above is a picture that the breeder sent us when he was 5 weeks old, and below is a picture I took yesterday. In my last post is a picture of him at 12 weeks when we picked him up in Lovell Wyoming. I would guess he weighed about 13 to 15 pounds then, because the next week when we took him to the vet for his new puppy check up he weighed 17 pounds. Three weeks later when he got his last puppy shot he weighed 25 pounds. I am AMAZED at how fast he is growing. I wish I had been busier with my camera.

No comments: