Monday, November 5, 2007

Baptisms

Wow what a Sunday. We are not a very big church, a fairly new church in fact. We had six Baptisms yesterday. Two children, three infants and one adult. 107 people crammed into the space we usually fill up with about 70 people every Sunday. What a blessing.

The really odd thing was that I NEVER just throw my little digital camera in my purse to take anywhere - but this Sunday I did. My niece handed me her camera to take pictures of her 4 year old and her infant being baptized. I took one picture with her camera and the card was full. Halleluia! I sent Husband out to the car to retrieve my camera with a totally empty card just waiting to record all of the baptisms.

Pictures to follow depending on how they turned out once I get a chance to look at them. I will post them on my Picasa Web album with a link.

No comments: