Sunday, March 16, 2008

Palm Sunday

Whew!
Altar Guild duties and Bell choir

Altar Guild - be sure to have the palms as well as setting the Altar.
I have been doing Altar guild all by myself this month because my sister Altar Guild member has been ill and can not manage the stairs in the "new" building. But after service I approached K. and L. (sisters) and asked if they had thought about joining the Altar guild. And they both said YES - no arm twisting, no begging. Just yes.
Hallelujah - oops sorry it is still Lent. yyyyaaayy

We played the bells with the tables set up at the back of the church. That way they could be heard in the Undercroft as well as in the Naive for the Procession of the Palms into the Naive. Then we played the Communion Hymn from the back too. I really liked the tables at the back.


I am sooo excited! I got two new Altar Guild members just by asking. Young ones too. And K. volunteered her fiance as well to help when needed.

No comments: