Tuesday, January 1, 2008

2007 summary

I noticed someone else reviewing their Blog for 2007 by reprinting the first sentence from the first post of each month. So I though what the hey, I can do that. Her's is much more interesting than mine because she has been blogging longer than I. I only have posts from September through December and NaBloPoMo sure kept me going in November. Except for the postings describing our trip last summer there is not a lot else. Now that I have joined the "post a day for a year" we will see how well I can do. So here is 2007's summary.

December 1, 2007 -Wow the color was amazing - unfortunately I took this through a window so not all is in focus but I could not resist posting it anyway because of the amazing color.

November 1, 2007 - Halloween afternoon was beautiful, sunny, and warm, if somewhat windy.

October 4, 2007 - Free Burma

September 8, 2007 - After I started this blog, a long time ago I could not find much to write about so it has languished.

No comments: