Tuesday, January 15, 2008

More trivia

The alarm is still painful at 6:10 AM but I am faithfully getting up and going to Curves every day but Sunday. Now if that would just work! But I know I have to cut back on what I stuff in my mouth and I am not very successful at that yet.

Then there was a trip to Lapeer to run errands including a much-needed hair cut.

Then home again. White One was missing from the garage but I knew DH and Duncan were going on an outing. My plan was to do a sewing project for the church. I worked on that and discovered that the fabric store had shorted me a good four inches. Not only was I cheated, it meant the sewing project was NOT going to work the way I had planed. After much fuming I finally made a call to R with a plea for HELP. She provided a suggestion and will help me finish it at church tomorrow where it needs fitting on the Altar anyway.

When DH and Duncan returned just before dinner it turned out Duncan had finally “bumped” a pheasant with his “nose” and had chased it until called off. To quote DH “he followed his nose and there was a bird on the end of it”. Hooooorrrrrraaaayyy!!! He does know what a bird is! He found the hen by trailing her scent to her roost, and was really excited when she burst out of hiding. They also had gone visiting and Duncan met a new friend. Oreo is a lab mix who belongs to DH’s friend with whom he worked before retirement.

No comments: