Tuesday, January 8, 2008

sigh

Only day 8 of Blog365 and already I am struggling for something to say.

Certainly my list of mundane errands that DDHH and I ran together today are not worth posting here. The weather is also totally uninteresting other than it is warm for January and it rained fairly hard during the morning drive. The ditches ran full of water tumbling over rock rip-rap racing downhill through the surprisingly green grass lining them. By the time we returned home the rain had stopped but the sky was no lighter.

So let's find a picture I can use to cheer us up on a gray day.

Ok two pictures. All right Three. Help! I am looking at my early summer garden pictures and I can't stop. I love spring and early summer in the garden. New life coming up, bugs aren't bad, the weeds are not out of hand, and the heat and humidity have not arrived. Sigh!

2 comments:

Josephine- said...

Sometimes that's exactly what's needed. You made your daughter tear up, that first photo just takes my breath away something about it. And the second one, so pretty!

Some folks do 365 photos a year, and post one each day. Might be a fun challenge for you, find stuff around the house yard every day to photograph or post something every day for a month that you're grateful for (RevDrKate did that and I loved it). Be creative, but keep it coming I like reading even the "mundane" stuff.

Beth said...

Listen to your daughter ;)