Wednesday, January 23, 2008

sniff

Another day taking it easy and using Pink Flamingo on my lap in the bed. At least today I do not ache all over but my nose is running, and head is all stuffed up, so I am taking the day off again. Skipping bible study and riding. Hmm think I will encourage DH to get out the Bible study papers and do it at home. But I plan to sew and take some pictures in the sunny snow. Below are posted a picture of the snow this morning, and a self portrait taken through the kitchen window.

Yesterday morning after the snow quit falling DH had taken Duncan for his walk and was trying to shovel some of the snow off the driveway. Duncan of course thought it was a game designed just for him. As DH pushed a shovel full of show across the driveway Duncan would dive in head first and scatter it.

No comments: