Monday, January 21, 2008

Monday

From the Pink Flamingo at the library - Pink Flamingo found the network right away no problem first try.

Martin Luther King Day. No school. The day started out really slowly and then got pretty busy. The Internet is running really slowly now in the afternoon.

I am finding the screen quite dark though I can probably get used to that and it might not be so dark in a darker situation.

OK very boring - this is an example of why I am considering canceling my Blog365 and deleting a bunch of the posts on this blog. The original intent was a travel Blog with DH, Duncan and the Silver Dog House behind White One. Now it has become a lot of inane rambling that will bore anyone that is looking for travel stuff,

If anyone reads this Blog let me know with just a wave in the comments or a suggestion whether I should continue this boring stuff and just do a travel Blog.

2 comments:

Josephine- said...

To make the display brighter there should be a button on the laptop. Will look like a sun. (Two buttons actually one for brighter one for darker.)

This blog should be whatever you enjoy. I tried jamming mine into a mold and it sorta languished and nearly died. When I stopped trying to make it fit into something it wasn't and just let it be a place for me to play it flowered.

Beth said...

I had a hard time with the daily stuff for the month of November. I wouldn't blame you at all if you decided to drop the daily stuff in favor of less frequent more pointed posts. I do find that since then I've fallen back to about once a week which feels a little too infreqent. However, frequency and content is completely yours to decide on. It also helps to decide what your reason and purpose for blogging is... are you looking for an outlet for expression? Are you looking to build a certain type of readership? Are you looking to build a certain type of community or establish your place within an existing online blogging community? Would you still blog if no one else ever commented on your posts beyond your daughter and that kid you half-adopted when she roomed with your daugher in college?