Sunday, January 6, 2008

Resolutions?

HOLY HOLIDAY GOODIES BATMAN!!

YIKES!!

New Year's Resolutions aside, it is time to make a promise to myself. I got on the bathroom scale this morning: = coffee and oatmeal for breakfast, NO coffee hour treats today and a very light lunch and dinner. And no more of this nibbling all day long!!!! (that is the culprit)

I am resetting the alarm clock for 6:15, so I can dress and be at Curves at 6:30 when they open, to get some morning exercise before work, not just on the days I don't work.


I worked too hard to loose a bunch of weight a couple of years ago. I am NOT going to let what I have put back on this holiday stay. And I intend to loose more.

There - a sort of resolution made publicly where my very thin family member who occasionally visits this Blog can see my pledge. Which puts me on the hook at least with her.

1 comment:

Josephine- said...

Go for it! :)